This application has been archived and discontinued, and may no longer be available.
IntroductionHeight Ruler Wern
Proof of Concept app to demonstrate the possibility of measuring height purely from air pressure differences, via the barometer of your device. No longer updated.
IMPORTANT! Please check if your device is supported before downloading.
Height Ruler is an app which uses your device’s barometer to detect air pressure changes and calculates an object’s height.
With Height Ruler, you can easily measure anything. For example, to measure your height, just place your phone on the floor, then on your head and back to the floor and this app will do the rest. Then, you will get your height in meters or feet and inches!
- Works with just your device!
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Measures height to a maximum accuracy of ± 8cm (± 3 inches).
- iPhone 6 and later, except iPhone SE 1st generation
- iPad 5th generation and later
- iPad Mini 4 and later
- iPad Air 2 and later
- iPad Pro (all models)
- This app is no longer updated nor maintained.